Scooper Girl Service Contract Terms & Conditions
Each Scooper Girl client hereby agrees to the following upon acceptance of, use of or payment for our Scooper Girl pet waste management services:
1) STANDARDS: Scooper Girl and its employees agree to provide services stated in this Agreement in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client holds harmless and expressly waives all claims against Scooper Girl or its employees, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of Scooper Girl.
2) STAFF SAFETY: Scooper Girl loves dogs! However, if your dogs are protective or aggressive, for safety reasons, please place pets inside or away from service areas during your scheduled window of clean-up. If your pets are aggressive when we arrive, we will need to reschedule services and Scooper Girl will notify you that service couldn't be completed.
3) ACCESS TO PROPERTY: By ordering a weekly service, you are agreeing to allow Scooper Girl access to the designated yard on your property on the designated service day, each week. Please be sure the gate/access point is free of any obstructions ( i.e. dogs, padlocks, lawn furniture, etc.) and is unlocked. If we cannot access your property on the designated service day, for whatever reason, the service will be recorded as completed and is deemed chargeable. You will be notified of the reason access to your property was prevented.
4) DISINFECTION: Scooper Girl agrees to disinfect all hands, shoes, and tools after each visit to help maintain a safe environment for you and your dog by not spreading disease from yard to yard.
5) WASTE REMOVAL: Scooper Girl will bag all waste in a biodegradable bag, remove it from your property and dispose of it.
6) ACCESS TO WATER: Scooper Girl may need access to water from an outdoor spigot to clean tools and equipment.
7) APPOINTMENT TIMES: Scooper Girl cannot accept time-specific requests, as we cannot guarantee specific times accurately. We do send out a text or call 30 minutes before service to let you know we’re on our way.
8) HOURS OF OPERATION: Business and cleaning hours fall between dawn and dusk, Monday through Friday, and services are usually completed during this time unless we are behind schedule or our cleaner has a health issue that requires a rescheduling.
9) CANCELLATIONS AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE:
While on the weekly clean-up plan, the following applies to your service:
You can put your account on hold to skip a day, as long as we have received notice within 24 hours of the start of your designated service day. You will not be charged any extra when the service resumes as long as it is not longer than two weeks. For any periods longer than that, a charge will be applicable based on the one-time clean-up charges once service resumes.
Similarly, you can terminate the service at any time as long as we have received notice within 24 hours of the start of your designated service day.
You are solely responsible for properly skipping service for the week or terminating your service. A telephone or text or email notification is required.
Upon termination notification, you will be charged for any outstanding balances.
Scooper Girl reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
10) VACATIONS or ILLNESS: Please let us know if you and/or your dog will be away and would like to put your service on hold.
11) AREA TO BE SERVICED: Your property must be free of excessively tall grass, leaves, and debris for our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to be effective. Although we will make every effort to make your yard 100% clean, our cleaners understandably cannot clean what they cannot see.
12) CONSUMER REVIEWS: Under the Consumer Review Fairness Act of 2016, Scooper Girl will legally prohibit and will demand the removal of consumer reviews that 1) contain confidential or private information; 2) are libelous, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or are inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, or other intrinsic characteristics; 3) are unrelated to the company’s products or services; or 4) are clearly false or misleading.
13) WEATHER: Heavy rains or snow may delay our professional pooper scooper technicians. If this happens, we should be able to catch up by the next day or so and will notify you if there was a delay. If we encounter a large amount of snow that delays us multiple days, we may still charge for service and complete your pooper scooper service on your next scheduled clean-up day. Understand we will have twice as much dog waste to clean up on your next scheduled visit.
14) HOW WE CHARGE FOR SERVICE: We do not require advance payments. On the first of every month, we will send you an online invoice after services are completed for the previous month. We want you to be completely satisfied in knowing that you received exceptional services before paying for it.
15) CONTRACTS: Scooper Girl doesn’t use contracts. We will need you to check The Terms of Service box at sign up so our professional technicians can enter your yard to perform pooper scooper services.
16) HOLIDAYS: We do not typically work the following holidays. If your service days fall on one of these days, we typically service the day before or after the holiday.
New Year’s Day
17) LIABILITY: Scooper Girl assumes no liabilities for damage to yards, gates, pets, or properties. By initiating service, both parties agree to the above terms and responsibilities.
18) SERVICE AGREEMENT: A service agreement will be emailed to customers before services are performed. It will include details on services, dates, estimated window of time, estimated cost, and contact information. Scooper Girl has the right to adjust schedules based on service route changes. Customers will be notified by email of any changes in service times, dates, or prices.